lundi 1 juillet 2013

BTS AM Stage international 2013: Geneuvre Margaux

4th week:

I create thank you letters for school partners who participate in a day of cohesion June.
From these letters, I make a mail merge
I did sign mail by my tutor and perform sending these letters.

I take care of the organization of the school party :


I was shopping for boxes singers while maintaining an accurate budget.
I set up the tables and the location of the partners present at the school party.
I did sign the diplomas of students by the principal of the college and I put them in plastic bags so they can be distributed on the day of the festival.
I attend the school party, I was responsible for educating students to report problems or to ask to my tutor. I had to ensure the smooth running of the day.

The last day, I did not work, I do my presentation Madeleine on my business, my family and my hobbies.

Aucun commentaire: