dimanche 16 juin 2013

BTS AM Stage international 2013: Geneuvre Margaux


Hello everyone!

This week I perform different tasks.

I broadstairs visit with a student and I took pictures of the most famous places in order to create a map for the next school year for students who do not know broadstairs. I have done the same work plan for the school.

I did the design of a certificate of appreciation with the graphic part.

I effected a search on the freshers' fair is the first day of the students, it is a day of integration. I can bring new ideas.

After having observed a colleague when she create his posters for fitness classes for women, I had to go hang has strategic locations in the school. that is to say in the ladies room, on billboards and on stairs

From an old survey of satisfaction, I have to create a new and changing issues shaping the survey monkey software on the internet. This is a free software that will keep its investigations and to change them.

Aucun commentaire: