mercredi 5 juin 2013

Dear Mrs Guerre,

We have all arrived safe and sound and we are all now in our companies and host families.
For the moment I am helping Louise Ritchings, the housing improvement assistant, classifing archives because I haven't got my passwords to help them do anything else. I should be getting them this afternoon and so then I will be able to help Louise with her spreadsheets.
My host family is great and are very kind people, they make me feel right at home which has helped me a lot as I was apprehending this month over in England.

With the other girls and Cedric everything is fine and we are all helping one another to settle down as best as possible.

Hope to hear from you soon,

April

1 commentaire:

Unknown a dit…

Hi April,
I am very happy of your integration.
And the cohesion of the group is a good news.
VBR